- Bermuda -
Monthly top 100
Total top 100
Area mode - Count mode
How to play
- Please wait for a while until a screen showed. (If a title screen showed, you may cut a network.)
- A game begins when you push any button.
- A point in screen and a point are connected, and it is made a line.
- When a triangle occurs, that area becomes scores.
- A line is quoted in turn. The person who had many scores is a victory at the end.
- At the case of the "Select Line" choice (default)
- A line near the mouse cursor is indicated. It is decided by clicking.
- At the case of the "Select Points" choice
- When a mouse is clicked, a point near the mouse cursor becomes start point.
- When it clicks near other points, a line is quoted from start point.
- It can be done from start point again when it clicks near start point before quoting a line.
- It is pose when a P key is pushed. It is canceled when it is pushed one more time.
- Click at the inside of screen when key isn't effective.
Shiftup! Top page
Copyright 2001 SHIFTUP.
Last update Feb,25,2001.